Sunday, February 7, 2010

BLT Pasta Salad




To be honest, I am super picky about pasta salads and Fork2 is an even pickier eater! I can count more pasta salads that I don't like over those that I do. This would fall on the "do" list. I've adapted this recipe, altering some of the ingredients on the dressing.
Extremely easy to make and even easier to alter should you want to change the ingredients around. For instance, Mr. F doesnt like tomatoes but love loves red bell pepper. I hate red bell pepper and really like tomatoes and since I made the salad... you can guess the rest. Hence the name "BLT", the salad consists of bacon, green onion (the "L" for all intents and purposes), and tomatoes:






BLT Pasta Salad:


8 slices bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces and cooked
I container cherry tomatoes
1 bunch green onions, diced
1 box macaroni pasta, cooked
1 cup mayo
2 Tbl. white vinegar


In a large bowl, combine the mayo and vinegar, mix till smooth. Add in remaining ingredients. Cool in fridge @ least 2 hours.


recipe: Buns In The Oven

No comments:

 
back to top