Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anything Better?


Doesnt this look delicious, crisp, and colorful? This isnt a recipe but rather something I had to share.  To you, it may be a simple bowl of fruit (and it is) but this bowl of fruit is a creation by Mr. F!  I dont mean to belittle his abilities, however...wait, who am I kidding, he tries but cooking is, how shall I say, a learning process.  He has mastered the art of the microwave, boiling water for mac 'n cheese, and *chuckle* does a dead-on Julia Child's impersonation but following a recipe usually involves planning to eat a late meal. So when he found this fruit at the grocery store and came home to clean and chop it, I couldnt be more proud *tear*.


AND LOOK!!! Here is the appetizer that was waiting for me when I came home from work.  Notice the cut bread on the bottom far right with dipping oil and the artfully arranged celery, carrots, and ranch.  This man knows my heart

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a good husband to treat you to such yummy snacks like that!! And I have to agree, the veggie/cheese tray was very artfully arranged :)

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Ooo...you have yourself a good one there!

Julie said...

Looks delicious! What a great husband!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
back to top